ADF provides ability to Drag and Drop items from one place to another place on the page. This simple tutorial will guide how to achieve this.
- JDeveloper 220.127.116.11
- Oracle XE database with HR Schema in place.
- Two tables are created on the page. Countries Table and Selected Countries Table.
- Rows are dragged from Countries table and dropped into Selected Countries Table
- Row should get added to the Selected Countries Table when dropped into it.
- Row should be deleted from source Countries table when successfully dropped into destination Selected Countries Table.